Exchange Ministries is a non-profit parachurch ministry dedicated to loving, equipping and investing in people to live healthy and whole lives in Christ so we can love others well. Jesus Christ deeply loves the sexually broken and provides hope and transformation wo all who seek him. God made it clear that Exchange Ministries has been called to action. He charged us to love, disciple and send out because the harvest is plenty but the workers are few (Matthew 9:37). Exchange Ministries believes that sexual immorality is not limited to homosexual practice, but has multiple representations in the heterosexual sphere that distort God’s design and purpose for our sexuality. As the body of Christ becomes healthy and whole by His Word and the power of the love of God, we will proclaim and demonstrate the love of God. By the power of God and the gift of His good grace, Exchange Ministries, its participants, leaders, and partnering donors will impact the world for good by bringing wholeness and healing into a lost and hurting world.
MISSIONExchange Ministries exists to provide inspiration, hope and refuge to those seeking to re-align their sexual identity with their identity in Christ through equipping and supporting the church, individuals and families of LGBTQ+ identified loved ones.
VISIONFor the people connected to Exchange to be able to grow in relationship with God, experience the fullness of His Spirit and extend themselves outward to love a broken world with the message of the full gospel of Christ.
STATEMENTS OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible is absolute truth. It is the divinely authored and authoritative Word of God. It is complete in its current canonical form. Therefore, we refer to Scripture as the ultimate guide and authority on all matters of life, including relations, conduct and human sexuality. We test all theories and beliefs, whether psychological or philosophical, against the Bible to determine their merit. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Luke 24:27).
- We believe there is only one God. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Revelation 1:8).
- We believe that we are to love God with all of who we are and love others as Christ loves us (Mark 12:28-32, Deuteronomy 6:5, Micah 6:8).
- We believe that God is alive today and continues to show Himself real and powerful to those who seek Him (Matthew 7:7, John 14:17, John 16:13-14, 1 Corinthians 1:12-14, 2 Cor 6:16).
- We believe that all things were created by God and for God (Romans 11:36, John 1:3, 1 Corinthians 8:6, 1 Corinthians 11:12).
- We believe that God made forgiveness and redemption available to all who accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior (1Timothy 2:3-4, John 3:16-18, 1 Cor 15:3-5).
- We believe, in Christ, we are new creations inside and out, through the power of the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 5:17, Galatians 6:15, Isaiah 43:19, Ezekiel 36:26, Romans 6:4, Ephesians 4:24, Rev 21:5).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is before all things and all things are kept whole through Him (Colossians 1:17, John 8:58, 1 Thessalonians 5:23).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is The Way, the truth and the life, and no man comes to the Father except through His finished work on the Cross. (Isaiah 43:10-13, John 14:6).